• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AR210/SX210 2006 - 2011 New Carpet / Replacement

Trevor Shipman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey folks,

My family runs a marine shop in NC and I'm having them make a set of replacement carpets for my AR210. They usually only keep 20oz carpet in stock with the black backing. They typically do bass and pontoon boats. Anywho, we're putting in an order for 40oz carpet, typically snap in carpets use 24oz. If you haven't walked on 40oz before it makes a huge difference. I'm also having them order it with the NuWave backing which doesn't flake, allows water flow beneath it, and breath - real high quality stuff. The color is the same factory light grey. There is a 5 year warranty on the carpet, from sun damage. I mentioned to my uncle who runs the shop that a few of you might be interested. He also puts a double bind on all of his carpeting (the edging around the perimeter, most only do a single) He's told me he can make a set, binded for $425 then I can arrange the shipping. I won't mark it up, we can google the cost of shipping and just tag it on.

Oh I should add, I can ship with the buttons on it if you'd like but I can't promise that it will line up. It should as I'll match the pattern of my boat, but most ship without the buttons on. I will include the buttons in the order though.

So with all that said, I'm having him order the NuWave stuff, you can google it, just need to know if there are other interested member. No money upfront, worst case if I get stuck with them I can put on eBay.

Here is a picture of the actual product.

If you have any questions just let me know.

Attachments

OrangeTJ

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I might be interested. The carpet in my 2011 sx210 is getting kind of crunchy...

Trevor Shipman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hah! If you think yours are bad in your 2011 than you can only imagine what it looks like in my 06.

If you want, I can send you the sample. I'd just ask that if someone else on here is interested that you would forward it on to them as well.

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I wish there was a soft material that had snaps that did not absorb water. I love my carpet except when it gets wet.

CaptainDes

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey folks,

My family runs a marine shop in NC and I'm having them make a set of replacement carpets for my AR210. They usually only keep 20oz carpet in stock with the black backing. They typically do bass and pontoon boats. Anywho, we're putting in an order for 40oz carpet, typically snap in carpets use 24oz. If you haven't walked on 40oz before it makes a huge difference. I'm also having them order it with the NuWave backing which doesn't flake, allows water flow beneath it, and breath - real high quality stuff. The color is the same factory light grey. There is a 5 year warranty on the carpet, from sun damage. I mentioned to my uncle who runs the shop that a few of you might be interested. He also puts a double bind on all of his carpeting (the edging around the perimeter, most only do a single) He's told me he can make a set, binded for $425 then I can arrange the shipping. I won't mark it up, we can google the cost of shipping and just tag it on.

Oh I should add, I can ship with the buttons on it if you'd like but I can't promise that it will line up. It should as I'll match the pattern of my boat, but most ship without the buttons on. I will include the buttons in the order though.

So with all that said, I'm having him order the NuWave stuff, you can google it, just need to know if there are other interested member. No money upfront, worst case if I get stuck with them I can put on eBay.

Hello Trevor,
just came across this post.
I am thinking about replacing the covering in my 2007 SX210...original matting so you can imagine what the condition is:)
I like the look of the high end carpet...do you need to remove it after every outing to rinse and dry...I operate in saltwater mostly.
How has it worked out with your boat...still happy with it?
Are the mats still available to be made and in what colors.
My other hickup is if I decide to proceed, that I need to get it to Melbourne Australia.
Oh...also an idea on price.
Thanks....Stay Safe
Des

meaningreen

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm interested as well.

angielang

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey folks,

I’m looking for a replacement carpet set for my 2006 sx210. Is that something you could help me with?