• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Ar240 2011 on Shorelander Trailer Garage Height Clearance?

NKTARHEEL

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looking at storage options for my recently purchased 2011 Ar240. Best I can tell is that min height (tower up) is about 10.5ft? Just want to double check with the experts before moving forward on a lease space. It has 12ft door with 32ft depth. I think it's enough, but would love some confirmation before signing the lease and moving the boat. Thanks in advance!

TechRider

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I built a tent from here. http://sheltersofamerica.com/products.php?id=2

Love it. Less then 3k installed and use it all season long. Keeps it out of the sun in the summer and winter storage is much less. Pays for itself in 2 -3 years depending if you shrink wrap or not. No need to shrink wrap with this type of storage.

TechRider

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Yes 12 foot garage height is more then enough.

NKTARHEEL

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thank you, I thought it would be, but the tower looks so tall on the trailer. Thanks again,

prorider17

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My 2011 on an MFI trailer is about 10'4" ... You're in great shape