• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy AR240 or 242 - TX, OK, LA, NM - 2015 or Newer

TXJetBoater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Hi everyone! I'm excited to be purchasing my first Yamaha boat, and have found these listings to be super helpful!

I'm searching for an AR240 or 242 LTD, ideally a 2015 or newer model.

Ideally it would be located in Texas or a neighboring state, but willing to entertain excellent deals further away.

If there are any other forums or facebook groups that have as helpful as listings as you have here, I'd love to know more.

Last edited:

zrated512

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am in Texas (Frisco) would be interested in selling mine. I have a 2018 Ar240 with right at 50 hours. Put quite a bit into the stereo so that would possibly be negotiated out on purchase price. We are looking at moving so at some point this will probably need to go

Attachments

TXJetBoater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I am in Texas (Frisco) would be interested in selling mine. I have a 2018 Ar240 with right at 50 hours. Put quite a bit into the stereo so that would possibly be negotiated out on purchase price. We are looking at moving so at some point this will probably need to go
I’ve sent you a DM.