• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AR240 Wake Tower Dimensions for Bimini

mrallen

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hello.

Long story short, I lost my factory bimini and need to replace it. I'm looking to get a non OEM replacement bimini (mostly b/c of cost but a different color/look is nice as well).

The one that I am looking at is a flat style top that I plan to mount below the top of the tower. The top that I am looking at comes in three different widths (53.5, 62.5 and 77.5 inches) and I want to get the widest one that will fit inside the tower.

So, what I need to know is the inside width of the wake tower for a 2015 AR240 (front swept tower style). Anyone happen to know that dimension?

Also, thanks to the forum for having another thread about tower tube sizes. That thread answered my other question about tube sizes ("2015 and newer AR240 - 2 3/8" front, 1 7/8" rear").

Thanks for your help.