• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AR250 Steering

daniel zotollo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Has anyone finding your steering on the ar250 2022 to feel not right? I'm feeling like there is to much slack in the wheel for turning.
Is there any adjustments in the steering?

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
The lethargic turning at speed and the general lack of instant response at all speeds were addressed along with total loss of steering control when rapidly decelerating and turning plus a lot of upgrades like the second tie rod for balance and redundancy straight tracking at speed slow speed control in forward and revere and cleaner wake faster hole shot and a smoother ride in chop you can add the super magnum ak-19 deluxe steering system for $489.99 or the super ultimate ak-19 deluxe steering system for $569.99 both with free domestic priority mail included. go to my web page www.cobrajetsteering.com Also be advised if you see any misleading adds on the internet like the one below Please send a screen shot of the add to jeff@cobrajetsteering.com and obviously ignore it they do not sell my steering systems.

Cobra Jet Steering System - Get Free Delivery Over $100
Ad·https://www.jetboatpilot.com/

Attachments

Last edited: