• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AR250 swim deck

BenjaminF

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What are the two little inch size little squares on each side of the rear of the swimplatform?
I believe they are the drains from the cupholders. I wouldn't bet my life on it though.

OB WI

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
I believe they are the drains from the cupholders. I wouldn't bet my life on it though.
you are correct. If you don’t see water come out then they are plugged or came unplugged. You will have to pull the cup holder out to verify. One of mine was. i tried to put rod holder/cup holders in there and couldn’t get it to fit. That’s the only reason I found it.

Chief fan

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
Thanks guys now i know!