• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Armychief deploying again 2017

ArmyChief

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to chime in with an update and why we won't be on the Biminipolooza 2017.

I was at my WOILE (Warrant Officer Staff Course), a few months ago and got picked up for a deployment back to the sandbox again. I know I haven't been very active on forum, but have been doing a lot of things for my further progression of military career, preventive maintenance & repair of home items in prep for deployment and spending time with family.

On another note, after fighting a city ordinance o er the past two years, a bunch of us got them to now allow boats on the driveway, like RV's have always been allowed. This opens up an opportunity for us to upgrade to a larger boat when I get back from deployment. My low hour (50-60), garage kept, 2015 AR192 with 4 years of Yamaha warranty MAY be up from sale when I return.

Hope everyone enjoys their boating season and you have calm seas on the Bimini 2017 voyage. This is truely the best boating group I've been a part of with some great admins & moderators.

Regards,

Doug

captras

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Good luck to you. I spent my time in the sandbox and glad I am done with that. Good luck and thanks for what you do!

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wait, are you saying we have found an actual, real life CWO? I thought CWO's were mythical beings made up to give hope to the enlisted men.

Seriously though, safe travels . . . . . Complete the mission and get home safe.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to chime in with an update and why we won't be on the Biminipolooza 2017.

I was at my WOILE (Warrant Officer Staff Course), a few months ago and got picked up for a deployment back to the sandbox again. I know I haven't been very active on forum, but have been doing a lot of things for my further progression of military career, preventive maintenance & repair of home items in prep for deployment and spending time with family.

On another note, after fighting a city ordinance o er the past two years, a bunch of us got them to now allow boats on the driveway, like RV's have always been allowed. This opens up an opportunity for us to upgrade to a larger boat when I get back from deployment. My low hour (50-60), garage kept, 2015 AR192 with 4 years of Yamaha warranty MAY be up from sale when I return.

Hope everyone enjoys their boating season and you have calm seas on the Bimini 2017 voyage. This is truely the best boating group I've been a part of with some great admins & moderators.

Regards,

Doug
Safe travels, Sir.

Hurry back.

Coheeba

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
You need to sell the boat now, then you have to upgrade with all that tax free $$$$$. Stay safe, keep your powder dry and watch your six[flag][flag][flag][flag][flag][flag]

ArmyChief

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You need to sell the boat now, then you have to upgrade with all that tax free $$$$$. Stay safe, keep your powder dry and watch your six[flag][flag][flag][flag][flag][flag]
I didn't have enough time before orders to sell it. However, if someone wants it..it's in my garage !

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Too bad you're not local. . . .I'd help you sell it while you were deployed if that's what you wanted.

Ramblin Wreck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Good to hear from you Chief. Hope the wife and kid are well.

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thank you for your service. Best wishes for a speedy, safe return.

JROD

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
PWC
Hey everyone,

Regards,

Doug
All the best brother! Keep Ur Kevlar on and Ur head down. God speed to U and all our deployed men and women protectors of our freedom! ABN ATW!

biglar155

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Be careful over there!

Good Luck - and Thank You sooo much for your service! [flag]