• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

As Rumored - There is a whole new 21 Foot Line Up for 2017-BASE Model review

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Went to the Milwuakee boat show this weekend:). I was really impressed with the AR210 (fit and finish). Yamaha has really done a nice job on the interior (the seats see a significant improvement in quality comparing to my 2012). We looked at the 19's, 21's, and 24's. We only went inside the 21 and 24 after doing so we've decided on sticking with our original plan of upgrading to a AR210. The only question is when? If I was looking at a pricer 21' model than the AR210 I think I would step up to a AR240, however that is more than we are willing to spend.