• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

ask me anything

mikie22

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
ask me anything ___?

Troch1

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Junior got the password for dad's jetboaters.net account....

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome on board. I assume you are on the high functioning end of the spectrum. Do you have a driver’s license ? Operating a boat can be more involving that driving a car. The reason is that on the road the regulations are very clear and most people follow them. In the water is more like the Wild West and boats will show up where you don’t expect them. For example imagine a car like scenario we’re you might be driving on the highway and so ring is driving the wrong direction.

mikie22

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Welcome on board. I assume you are on the high functioning end of the spectrum. Do you have a driver’s license ? Operating a boat can be more involving that driving a car. The reason is that on the road the regulations are very clear and most people follow them. In the water is more like the Wild West and boats will show up where you don’t expect them. For example imagine a car like scenario we’re you might be driving on the highway and so ring is driving the wrong direction.
i cant drive

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
i cant drive
I understand. I thought maybe you were looking to buy a boat. But after seeing some of your other posts you are just looking to enjoy a day in the water. In that case I would commander 2 things.

1. always use a type 1 life jacket. They are also called off shore life jackets. See attached picture. They look goofy but they are very very reliable. anytime my kids are in salt water those are the life jackets they are one.

2. try to find a responsible and patient person who is willing to take you along. I am sure your will have a great time

mikie22

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I understand. I thought maybe you were looking to buy a boat. But after seeing some of your other posts you are just looking to enjoy a day in the water. In that case I would commander 2 things.

1. always use a type 1 life jacket. They are also called off shore life jackets. See attached picture. They look goofy but they are very very reliable. anytime my kids are in salt water those are the life jackets they are one.

2. try to find a responsible and patient person who is willing to take you along. I am sure your will have a great time
thanks