• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Audio Equipment

DJMattyT

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Is anyone interested in buying some of the factory audio equipmemt on a 195 HOI (kicker premium sound system). I am probably going to be selling all the speakers, sub, amps being that I just upgraded everything. Let me know if anyone is interested

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
What is the specs on all that stuff? Especially the amps/subs. I was just showing my wife how my old automotive sub box fills the entire port side under the seat. I have a 500 rms mono amp ready to rumble but was looking for maybe something more compact.

DJMattyT

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
The sub is a Kicker 40CompRT81 and the boat has 3 Kicker PX amplifiers:
2- 100 Watt 2 Channel Amps
1- 2oo Watt 1 Channel Amp