• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

August Was a Busy Month!

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Last month we had across the board growth in members and usage. Some highlights include a 36% growth in hits and 223 new member registrations. We had a total of 24,130 unique IP Addresses visit our forum during the month. I expect to see numbers start to tail off as many of our boats are put away for the winter but I am excited about how quickly we have grown this year and even more excited to see what we can do next year. Thank you everyone for making this possible, especially to @Julian, @txav8r, @Murf'n'surf, @OperationROL, the founding members who joined in during February and the 400 members who took the leap of faith to join us in March!

Screen Shot 2014-09-06 at 7.39.56 PM.png
*Hit and Bandwidth counts for March are exaggerated due to a member who load tested our forum.

Screen Shot 2014-09-06 at 7.41.57 PM.png

It is very impressive. Thanks guys for having the foresight to make this happen. It's made talking and sharing info about our boats fun again!!!

It's been an honor to be part of your vision @Bruce and @Julian and @txav8r !!

What we have here at jetboaters.net is something rarely found on the web today; a close knit well behaved membership who will go the extra mile for a fellow member. I ask that we all try to keep it that way and make this place ROCK for many moons to come!!!

Thank YOU, members, for making this site what it is.

Congratulations!

Well done! Glad to see strong growth.

Built it and they DID come...democracy does work.

Wonderful, just Wonderful!

This site rocks. . . . . .With hit numbers like that, it's time to start soliciting advertisers to off set operational costs. . . . . . = )

This site rocks. . . . . .With hit numbers like that, it's time to start soliciting advertisers to off set operational costs. . . . . . = )

Our operating costs are less than $30 a month. Initial costs were less than $20 but I added an additional processor to handle the media gallery and summer load. There is no need or desire for advertisers. We want our forum to be focused on the best interest of our members.

Our operating costs are less than $30 a month. Initial costs were less than $20 but I added an additional processor to handle the media gallery and summer load. There is no need or desire for advertisers. We want our forum to be focused on the best interest of our members.
And this was our objective from the start, to have this a forum of the member, by the member, and for the member...we are open to vendors and manufacturers alike and they are all welcome here. But "selling" them space here, requires us to give up more than just the space. Much of why jetboater.net and our former address was successful and a fun site, is that it isn't owned or dictated to by outside interests. Many of us changed addresses because of that very thing. We want jetboaters.net to remain the members, not money driven. If the burden of operation gets to a point that the member needs to support it, we will let you know. If we solicited member support today, even at a membership level that is less than it will be tomorrow, it is less than $.03 per member per month. Some day, we may need a contribution, but today, it just isn't necessary. But thanks for watching out for us!

I was just testing you. You passed. :thumbsup:

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations!!! This place is Awesome!!!
I'm thinking Vegas and Atlantic City...East Coast vs West Coast.... Pacific vs Atlantic!!
Thanks to the founders for making such an Informative, Knowledgeable and Friendly place to hang out at.:winkingthumbsup"[flag][flag]:winkingthumbsup"

Last edited:
Congratultions!!! This place is Awesome!!!
I'm thinking Vegas and Atlantic City...East Coast vs West Coast.... Pacific vs Atlantic!!
Tanks to the founders for making such an Informative, Knowledgeable and Friendly place to hang out at.:winkingthumbsup"[flag][flag]:winkingthumbsup"
How about Tanks all around, I mean if you got'em lets all have some fun!:thumbsup:

Back