• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoatPilot's 2023 Marine Mat Group Buy Is Live!! Save 30% Off All Production Items Because You're Awesome!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
GROUP BUY LANDSCAPE LARGE.jpg

During the month of September JetBoatPilot and JetBoaters.Net are hosting our 9th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy!

JetBoaters.Net members save a WHOPPING 30% OFF production Marine Mat Kits and Optional Pads listed on the JetBoatPilot.com webstore.

This is 2023's very best price, reserved for our friends at JetBoaters.Net so if you've been waiting for the best time to order Marine Mat for your boat, NOW IS THE TIME!

HERE'S HOW TO ORDER

-e-mail sales@jetboatpilot.com

-Include your JetBoaters.net user ID

-Include your Name, Address & Phone Number

-Include your boat's year and model

-Include the Kit or Pads you want

A member of our team will be in touch with you to confirm your order and process your payment.

EXCLUSIONS

Custom orders, custom colors and special design items which include logos, boat names, etc. are not discounted during this event. Group buy pricing may not be combined with other sale events, coupons or discounts such as military discounts, first time shopper discounts etc. We do not break up kits during sale events. If you need to break up a kit, meaning that you only want to order a portion of a kit, group buy discounts will not be applied.

LEAD TIMES

Typically lead times during the group buy run our standard 2-3 weeks however at times we do see a surge in orders and lead times can get extended. Please speak with Customer Care about your lead time during the ordering process and we can advise you.

As always we're grateful for the team here at JetBoaters.Net for their ongoing support over the years and for helping to foster a great sense of community among our segment of the Marine Industry! You guys rock Neil, Julian and Bruce!

CraigAR

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Crap, I just received my order with every option on 8/21. Wish I would have known.

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Crap, I just received my order with every option on 8/21. Wish I would have known.
Id contact them by phone and see if you can receive credit towards your next order.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

CraigAR

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Shout out to JetBoatPilot (Will and Kelly)!! I ordered my Marine Mat for my ar240 back in August and they still honored the 30% off!! Awesome company to deal with. That's one of the reasons I've been going to them since I bought my boat new back in 2017. Keep up the great work guys.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Shout out to JetBoatPilot (Will and Kelly)!! I ordered my Marine Mat for my ar240 back in August and they still honored the 30% off!! Awesome company to deal with. That's one of the reasons I've been going to them since I bought my boat new back in 2017. Keep up the great work guys.
Thank you again for your order! We really do appreciate your business! Especially this time of year when many are beginning to focus on things other than boats!

Tobes

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Ordered thanks JBP!
Wife was spoiled from the last boat that had Seadek so the AR195 carpet wasn’t acceptable. Just bought the boat last month and already had spent $5000 on stuff so what’s another $1300.

appreciate the GB as always!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Ordered thanks JBP!
Wife was spoiled from the last boat that had Seadek so the AR195 carpet wasn’t acceptable. Just bought the boat last month and already had spent $5000 on stuff so what’s another $1300.

appreciate the GB as always!
Awesome! Enjoy and share pics when you're done with your install!

tfsnowrider

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Hey all, I'm looking at the cockpit kit and keeping the stock mat on the swim platform on my 2016 242x (black hull, black tower). Does anybody know if the titanium vs the slate gray is a better match for the stock mats? Thanks!

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I have a 2018LS-E and the slate grey is the OEM color for 2017-2019 - didn't see mention of the 2016 models on the JBP website. :-/

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey all, I'm looking at the cockpit kit and keeping the stock mat on the swim platform on my 2016 242x (black hull, black tower). Does anybody know if the titanium vs the slate gray is a better match for the stock mats? Thanks!
For 2016 the best match would be Slate Gray if you order Marine Mat. But if we still have stock, the SeaDek Storm Gray over Black would be the very best. Email me at sales@jetboatpilot.com and let me see if we kept any of that material on hand.

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Got confirmation that my engine bay set and large engine step-over piece shipped yesterday and my small engine step-over piece shipped today. They should arrive by Friday and I'll be able to install them over the weekend. :)

Whiskey

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I've been wanting foam flooring in our SX230 for years, and waiting to pull the trigger for this sale. I knew the Marine Mat would be an upgrade but I didn't realize how much it would change the boat for the better. Thanks for the sale @JetBoatPilot and supporting the forum members here. I'm a fan for life.

Here are our pictures of before of after. I didn't think of taking a picture before I pulled the carpet out, wish I had.

Before:
IMG_2214.jpg

After:
IMG_2217.jpg

Mid life crisis

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Unfortunately it does not.
No worries at all. Do you have a color that matches close to the Seafoam for the 2023 FSH 222? Trying to decide if I want to match the interior Marine Mat/vinyl(light brown) or try to match with the exterior.

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Installed my engine bay set and large step-over piece on Saturday. The engine bay mats makes it much easier for people to get on at the stern - it can be slippery. I got the small step-over piece yesterday that goes on the flat area between the tops of the swim deck seats - I'll slap that on Saturday.

I ordered the Slate grey color which is the “OEM match” for my model year. The new Marine Mat definitely looks lighter but I think it’s because the existing Marine Mat could use a good cleaning.

IMG_0749.jpeg
IMG_0752.jpeg
IMG_0748.jpegIMG_0751.jpeg
IMG_0756.jpeg
IMG_0753.jpeg

Attachments

Vedic_Art

Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
View attachment 207616

During the month of September JetBoatPilot and JetBoaters.Net are hosting our 9th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy!

JetBoaters.Net members save a WHOPPING 30% OFF production Marine Mat Kits and Optional Pads listed on the JetBoatPilot.com webstore.

This is 2023's very best price, reserved for our friends at JetBoaters.Net so if you've been waiting for the best time to order Marine Mat for your boat, NOW IS THE TIME!

HERE'S HOW TO ORDER

A member of our team will be in touch with you to confirm your order and process your payment.

EXCLUSIONS

Custom orders, custom colors and special design items which include logos, boat names, etc. are not discounted during this event. Group buy pricing may not be combined with other sale events, coupons or discounts such as military discounts, first time shopper discounts etc. We do not break up kits during sale events. If you need to break up a kit, meaning that you only want to order a portion of a kit, group buy discounts will not be applied.

LEAD TIMES

Typically lead times during the group buy run our standard 2-3 weeks however at times we do see a surge in orders and lead times can get extended. Please speak with Customer Care about your lead time during the ordering process and we can advise you.

As always we're grateful for the team here at JetBoaters.Net for their ongoing support over the years and for helping to foster a great sense of community among our segment of the Marine Industry! You guys rock Neil, Julian and Bruce!
Ordered thanks JBP!

appreciate the
View attachment 207616

HERE'S HOW TO ORDER

EXCLUSIONS

LEAD TIMES

greetings, thank you for the generous discounts!! I have a 2008 Chaparral 210 SSI, do you have anything for this model?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
greetings, thank you for the generous discounts!! I have a 2008 Chaparral 210 SSI, do you have anything for this model?
Sorry, we do not. Only jet boats for this event.