• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Auto adjusting trim tabs

webbug

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hello, I'm back into boating and I'm ordering a 2018 AR 240

Since I will be using the boat in sea water I guess the trim tabs will be essential tool.

What I want is an automatic leveler which will take care of everything based on the condition of the sea without me intervening.

Which brand and kit available that is best for my boat and also from where to order?

Thanks a lot

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Call Russ at lectrotab and tell him you want the 16x9 kit with auto contoller for the newer 24ft Yamahas. He has sold couple in the last two weeks that I know of.

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I put Lectrotabs with their automatic controller on my Cobalt. I have about 50 hours of boating with tabs and controller and really like the setup.

webbug

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Call Russ at lectrotab and tell him you want the 16x9 kit with auto contoller for the newer 24ft Yamahas. He has sold couple in the last two weeks that I know of.
Awesome thanks for the recommendation!

webbug

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I put Lectrotabs with their automatic controller on my Cobalt. I have about 50 hours of boating with tabs and controller and really like the setup.
That's great to hear, I'm convinced

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I know who I am calling if I run into a snag installing.

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
That's great to hear, I'm convinced
Mention this site to get discounted pricing. Of course if you do that we need photos and a write up on your install.