• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

BAD MOUTHING RANT

dadofral

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I was notified by a certain user of this site via PM of their sheer desire to see someone else fail at helping on this site, without naming names, I'm putting a call out to ALL members to stop any bashing of other members despite what he / she may think of someone else. To wish someone on here ill will and disdain does not show the character of what I believe this forum was intended to be. It's time to grow up, put a stop to snarky comments and wanting to see others fail! It accomplishes nothing and in the end you tick off more people in the long run...get back to what makes this great, jet boaters HELPING each other. Nuff said.

Billtex2000

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Should let a MOD know!

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Thanks for not posting the name. Nearly all of us want this forum to be a friendly place where people can come to get help and encouragement.

the MfM

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Dammit, I sent that in confidence :(

or was it about me?

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'll bet it was that pesky Russian troll farm again.

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Gotta be the V Drive wake boats they trash docks and respect no one.

Wait on Lanier it's the 40+ foot cruisers who run everyone out of their path. Ya I bet it was them

the MfM

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
You can’t have a trolling thread without arguing about steering systems.

Just saying ;)

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You can’t have a trolling thread without arguing about steering systems.

Just saying ;)
I dunno. The Weight Distributing Hitch threads are heating up pretty good here lately........What if we had a hitch that distributed, steered, and collapsed........I think that might break the keyboards of some.

I say this tongue-in-cheek, as I've participated in a few of those myself :D :D

I like to think, that once the internet dust settles, I could sit down and drink a frosty beverage with any of the other members, and have a good laugh about any of these threads.

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sure it was not an Old vs New Boat thread for a first timer? I always try to throw gasoline on those, make sure those burning their money do so willingly... (Didn't say which way...see?)

the MfM

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Maybe the crooked Parker. But I’m going with steering, it’s not my fault if you want to buy a second rate system and have no high speed control and risk losing all steering as you come off plane.

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
But what if I dont have any steering system and feel like I have complete control of the boat high or load speed... I'm so confused.

@haknslash you bringing that bad boy to lanier?