• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Ballast Bag - SR210 ('06) ?

YamahaCC

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SR
Boat Length
Given all that is happening in the world today I have a feeling we are going to be spending even more time on the boat. I am thinking of getting my son into wake surfing and wonder if there are any Ballast Bags made to fit the platform of the '06 SR/SX/AR 210?

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sesrch for gantlin products, i believe they may also be in our vendor forum/list

YamahaCC

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SR
Boat Length
Thank you, I will check them out. I see that Fatsac has made some for the transom on here, but they don't have them listed on their site. I always like to have a couple options to compare.

Chevyguy2021

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I got a 540 lb extra bag, brand new that I will sell for $60 shipped. PM me if you want it. Its a straight line bag (that the brand). Good to use on the floor or seat or ski locker.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thank you, I will check them out. I see that Fatsac has made some for the transom on here, but they don't have them listed on their site. I always like to have a couple options to compare.
Gantlin figured out the measurements and had fat sac make them, it's the only place that has a bag designed that way,

either buy that one or figure out the measurements you want and have them custom make you one,

YamahaCC

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SR
Boat Length
I wonder if anyone is running these on the 'older' 210 style transom with the more rounded curve and smaller 'step up' and if that makes a difference either way.

deterusc13

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have one for my 06 AR210 and it fits without any issues.