• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff Ballast bags fat sac

Stang7tl

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 Open ID
Boat Length
I have 2 750 fat sac 130 each
2 400 fat sac 110 each
1 250 70
1 150 50(not shown)
Also 750s and 400s will come with there original fat sac quick connect fill

Plus Shipping cost

pics will be posted when I get to the boat

Attachments

Last edited:

Cambo

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
what shape is the 250 and 150 ?

Stang7tl

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 Open ID
Boat Length
what shape is the 250 and 150 ?
good shape I do believe the small 150 had a patch done on it I'll look and Ill be taking pics when I get to them this week

Cambo

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Sorry I meant physical dimensions and what type of fill ports are on them. I need the fly high fat sac connector . It’s the fat sac Supa Tsunami pump that I use bags have very specific fill connectors so this info will help anyone that would be interested in purchasing .

Stang7tl

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 Open ID
Boat Length
Gotcha yea the 750s and 400s has the connections you want
The 250 and 150 are the water bed style