• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Ballast wiring question

nate kennedy

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I am in the process up venting the bags on my ballast system and eliminating the stock timer since I have different size bags and more bags than a stock 212x. I am hoping for a little help with the wiring... right now a four wire plug plugs into the timer from the switch. 2 plug wire plugs into the timer for power and another 2 plug going to the pump. I’m hoping someone can help me combing them to eliminate the timer. I attached some pics of the 2 diff kinds of plugs if that helps. My plan next year is to add more pumps so I have one for each bag, but that’s not in the cards now and this will help a ton with my fill times as I won’t have to reset the timer constantly

Thanks

Nate

Attachments