• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed Bama Breeze 2013 Yacht Blue SX240 ~140hrs BHAM, AL

DBamaC

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Fastest 240 I've ever seen and a meticulously maintained boat. I think the new owners will be very happy.

Maybe @blacksapphirez needs to pick up one of those giant swans for the summer. But seriously, usually room on my boat for visitors too.

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
congrats although I tried really hard make Bama Breeze go to the west coast. oh well!!!!!
I would have liked to have seen her out here making the run to Catalina! I shall have to keep looking.

Happy to announce that the wife and I are the new owners of "Bama Breeze". We are from Kentucky so I see a name change in the near future!! :p

Hope to see you guys on the water someday. Let us know if you ever are up this way.
Welcome! Enjoy Bama Breeze, from what I know, she is a killer boat!

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats @blacksapphirez so what are we all gonna help you shop for now? You know we all like spending other people's money almost more then we like spending our own!

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
well... ultimately i want to end up with a 242 Limited S or the E series(used) whether I can afford it or not that is a different story. I need to get my house taken cared of then I should be able to make better financial decision :)

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
better financial decision :)
A new boat is always a better financial decision!

better than a crack addiction, better than betting on the Browns, better than investing in oceanfront property in kansas, the list goes on and on really. It's all perspective.

DBamaC

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
That house on SSC has a great place to park a boat...and an appartment to rent.