• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Barnegat Bay Restaurant Suggestions

Topper232

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I'm taking a few guys out next Wed for a day on the water. Wondering if anyone of you that boat here regularly can suggest a restaurant on the water that would be good. Just looking for simple stuff, bar food, etc. for lunch. I launch in LBI, so I've never ventured around looking for restaurants. I don't know if there's anything in Forked River, or Toms River as well.

Thx

D3nN1s

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
I'm taking a few guys out next Wed for a day on the water. Wondering if anyone of you that boat here regularly can suggest a restaurant on the water that would be good. Just looking for simple stuff, bar food, etc. for lunch. I launch in LBI, so I've never ventured around looking for restaurants. I don't know if there's anything in Forked River, or Toms River as well.

Thx
I'll prob be putting in Wednesday too at barnigate twps ramp and hit up ticey's shoal! Maybe I'll see ya guys out there... As for restaurants I think there's a couple in toms river, but not sure...

Topper232

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I'll prob be putting in Wednesday too at barnigate twps ramp and hit up ticey's shoal! Maybe I'll see ya guys out there... As for restaurants I think there's a couple in toms river, but not sure...
Thanks. stop by if you see the boat

elcue

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I frequent a couple restaurants in that area. I find myself going to Water's edge a lot as its right on the bay and pretty cool spot. Its in Bayville they have a bunch of spots to moor and a water taxi comes and scoops you up. You can also dock. Large outdoor tiki bar with live music and decent food. I think food was better with previous owner. You also have water street bar and grill in toms river. That is all the way up the river at the end. That too has live music and good food. its off the bay and just a little bit of a drive up toms river. You also have latitudes. Ive only been there once as it is a little further south than the other two. I believe it is lacey township or forked river. All three are recently re done and boast similar qualities. Latitudes is more up scale but not fancy by any means.

Topper232

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Thanks @elcue. Now I have 3 options to float amongst the group tomorrow