• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Beat this SeaDoo!!!!

@WiskyDan That is hot. It is getting bought if it is not expensive. I can't seem to find it on the net

My kids bought me this...Really? It's still in the box and will remain there until I find a buyer.

You know if the material was somewhat sturdy someone would rig up a LiFePo4 lightweight battery and a small trolling motor in the rear and they would be cruising around the bays on it. Then everyone would want one :)

I just designed inflatable steering fins for it one goes on each hand plus they can also serve as boat fenders and flotation devices

Attachments

• inflateable steering fins and boat fenders.png
    inflateable steering fins and boat fenders.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 0
Finally, a reasonable delivery fee and date! :)

FREE delivery: Aug 27 - 31

Jim

How much ballast to get a good surf wave?

Definitely looks like Yamaha designed it, built to automatically take on water in the bottom of the hull!

I just designed inflatable steering fins for it one goes on each hand plus they can also serve as boat fenders and flotation devices

Wow, the timing for R&D, field testing, and final production must be a record!! :)

Back