• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Beautiful day on the water (with video)

cwoav8r

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Best day on the water! Tide was coming in, crystal clear... some of the nicest water I have seen in our neck of the woods for a long time. Met a very nice group with a new '14 242 Limited and handed off a couple of #JB.net koozies, and they seemed thrilled at the prospect of joining the site.

At the end of the day the Captain and I are starving, but I wanted to capture a little video of how nice the water was (of which the video does no justice.) We were well out of the no wake zone and my Captain is begging me to stop shooting so she can hit the throttles and go eat. I said "Go"... I was prepped for an immediate response... but I let my guard down for just a second then...

No cell phones were harmed in the production of this video.

Shot with my Galaxy S5, "Take Me Home" by Cash Cash, audio provided by a Sony DSK-M60 and x4 JBL 6.5 marine speakers ;)

Pics posted next...

Last edited:
I LOVE IT! LOL you almost went in the drink! lol thanks for sharing that ED! @cwoav8r

Nice! Thanks for the taste of home while I'm in Chicago! Looks like you were headed North out of the southern tip of Keewaydin.

Back