• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Beautiful sight

jet set

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
20150713_085947.jpg My Scarab 215 just arrived at the dealership. Its going to be a long couple of days until I can pick it up!

How exciting!!!! Congrats!

must be a great feeling! update your profile with your location so we know where your at and make sure you take a demo ride with the dealer before you accept it,

@Gym It was a long ride from michigan. Had to do somethin to pass the time. Wonder what the offspring would be like!?!

@Gym It was a long ride from michigan. Had to do somethin to pass the time. Wonder what the offspring would be like!?!
I'm sure they would look great. Congrats on the new boat. Lets see some pics when you get it launched.

Wow congratulations. What were you doing camping out at the dealer waiting for the truck?;)

Sales Mgr at the dealer has been great about keeping me updated on my boat. He even went to the factory and took pictures while under construction. Sea trial set for friday morning. I'll post pics as soon as I can.

Last edited:
Bringing her home this weekend? Gonna be on the lake?

@veedubtek I am picking it up in Charleston and driving it up to Myrtle Beach on the intracoastal waterway and keeping it there for several days. I will be taking it to Belews the following week though. Hopefully I'll see you out there!

Definitely! Would love to check it out!

Congrats on the new boat. Looking forward to some pics and a review. Still plenty of summer to enjoy!

Congrats! @jet set ! Looks like you opted for the tandem trailer. Good job! Enjoy your new ride. Im up in Greensboro like 4 times a year.

Thanks everyone! I will post pics, first impressions and review as soon as i can. @ScarabMike what takes you to Greensboro? Also I go to Jupiter Fla. two or three times a year. Waterfront on Hobe Sound. Love it there!

@jet set I work for the emergency and disaster team for AT&T. I have a huge generator storage facility in Greensboro. Right next to UPS on Flagstone Dr.

I go there often to audit the work, and inspect the facility. I used to live close to Jupiter, but moved to Jacksonville to live next to the water for half the cost. The Treasure coast is awesome for boating.

@ScarabMike my father in law has a house on the water-inland side of Hobe Sound, across from Tiger's house. I love it there. Best boating I know of! Usually go for 10 days at a time. On the water most every day.

@jet set congrats! You are not too far from me so if you ever want to venture north to South Holston let me know. I am seriously thinking about making a trip to Smith Mountain Lake, heard there are lots of actvities there.

Back