• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Beautiful Sunday, Lake Livingston, TX

captras

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
thumbnail (1).jpeg thumbnail.jpeg thumbnail (3).jpeg

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Going there next weekend... :)

boudin

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@captras pics look great.

We made a day of it last Thu, Jul 5 from our place on White Rock (Camp Olympia area) down to Pine Island in the morning for a couple of hours, up to Farmhouse for lunch about 1:00, then back up to White Rock by 3:30. Awesome day for the 7 of us. Everybody had lots of fun and most had never been all the way down to the big lake before. Wind was <4 and the water was very nice.

Try the coconut shrimp at Farmhouse. Really good.

On Saturday, Jul 7 we took a trip from White Rock up to the 19 bridge. I love riding on the river--always glass.

-Greg

IMG_5440.JPG

captras

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@captras pics look great.

We made a day of it last Thu, Jul 5 from our place on White Rock (Camp Olympia area) down to Pine Island in the morning for a couple of hours, up to Farmhouse for lunch about 1:00, then back up to White Rock by 3:30. Awesome day for the 7 of us. Everybody had lots of fun and most had never been all the way down to the big lake before. Wind was <4 and the water was very nice.

Try the coconut shrimp at Farmhouse. Really good.

On Saturday, Jul 7 we took a trip from White Rock up to the 19 bridge. I love riding on the river--always glass.

-Greg

View attachment 78652
Where is the Farmhouse?

Rick Russler

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I usually go to Sam Rayburn. Big advantage - very little boat traffic. Big disadvantage - no boat traffic means minimal amenities, although COE boat ramps are good. I need to try Livingston for variety. Can you buy ethanol-free premium anywhere nearby, preferably on the west shore?

boudin

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
There's ethanol-free fuel on the water at a place next to The Indian Hill Restaurant. I'm not sure if it's part of the marina, but there is a pump on the water that takes a credit card.

Livingston State Park has fuel too, but the last time I called they were out. Same goes for the KOA at the 190 bridge--they have a tank, but were out the last time I called.

I'm sure there are other places on the big lake, but you'd need to research.

I buy ethanol-free from Westwood Shores, but that is way up on White Rock.

-Greg

captras

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I believe that the marina at Cape Royale, on the west side, has ethanol free gas. I also know that Pen Wah marina on the east side has ethanol free gas. Beacon Bay Marina on the east side also has fuel, but not sure if it is ethanol free.

Kelso

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We were up at the lake through Monday, dodging the rain storms and enjoying the serenity of a wind-less weekend. The calm made for great jet-skiing, but no wind sure makes it hot on a slow shoreline cruise in the boat (no wake speed).

Kelso

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
And to add....Farmhouse on the Lake is a wonderful destination, their food is great. We go once every time we are at the lake, even if we have to go by road.