• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Being lazy!

Skysurfer2010

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
All I have to do to get my boat ready for the season is give the outside a good wash. I purchased JJV's best to get her extra clean and hopefully remove a few hard water stains. And then put a coat of rejex on it before taking it to the marina for the season.

But man... I'm finally off work today but it's going to almost be 90. I'm gonna be sore tonight!

I heard it's going to rain...you should stay inside and watch the game. :winkingthumbsup"

I was gonna do it yesterday but Cinco De Mayo Tuesday night turned into Cinco de Hungover-o Wednesday. Plus my boat is an hour away at my parents house currently.

The longer I delay this the longer before I'm out using it!

Well I finally stopped procrastinating.

- used JJV's best to strip off old wax and get the hull super clean
- used hot sauce for one more chance of getting it as clean as possible
- used rejex to keep her as shiny as possible!

Then I used some ibuprofen for my back! But glad it's finally done.

That was kind of like my last weekend! Sore but proud!

Back