• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Best bimini top

All Seas

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey guys,

Just picked up a 2012 ar240 but the previous owner did not have the bimini poles or canvas to go with the boat.

Is there a place I can buy a replacement or maybe a better than OEM option?

Jgorm

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm in the same boat. All the custom shops in socal are booked through the summer.

All Seas

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone use the big air bimini super shadow?

leonard delia

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Hey guys,

Just picked up a 2012 ar240 but the previous owner did not have the bimini poles or canvas to go with the boat.

Is there a place I can buy a replacement or maybe a better than OEM option?
I need a canvas top for a 242 limited s, let me know if you found a place who sells them

Josserman

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I am having someone make me one, might be able to sell them once made. Will post details once he gets started.