• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Best Magna BBQ Mount for At 250

68junglejim

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hello all, I recently purchased a Magma Cabo and am trying to find the best way to mount it to the stern table mount bracket of my 2022 Yamaha AR 250. I see a lot of mounts online but most are for the older style boats where the bracket is located in the center of the swim platform and not on the sidewall. Any advice is great appreciated!

Hello all, I recently purchased a Magma Cabo and am trying to find the best way to mount it to the stern table mount bracket of my 2022 Yamaha AR 250. I see a lot of mounts online but most are for the older style boats where the bracket is located in the center of the swim platform and not on the sidewall. Any advice is great appreciated!
I got mine from Jewls custom fab on etsy.
Very pleased with it, it's angled off the back and uses the same mount as the table.

I’m using the magma pow’rgrip mount that expands inside the tube. It is too small for the stock table leg tube but I plan to glue some heavy rubber gasket material to it with 5200 and I think it will work great.

This is a pretty good price for it:
Magma Products, T10-375 Pow'rGrip/LeveLock All-Angle Adjustable Rod Holder Mount, Multi, One Size Amazon.com: Magma Products, T10-375 Pow'rGrip/LeveLock All-Angle Adjustable Rod Holder Mount, Multi, One Size : Sports & Outdoors

Those jewls stanchions are really nice but too much $ for me.

@HangOutdoors where do you store your grill on the 21’?

Well I had a grill and somehow it walked away all by itself at the ramp. :( I am going to buy another one soon. I just put it in Port Storage in its bag.

Well I had a grill and somehow it walked away all by itself at the ramp. :( I am going to buy another one soon. I just put it in Port Storage in its bag.
That really sucks. I’ll have to keep that in mind when loading and hide that big shiny thing.

Yea they left the trolling motor and the Garmin, but took off with my Grill which was in its duffel bag. Guess they really wanted the grill. It was on the ground at the front of the boat while was in the back pulling the plugs and prepping for ride home.

Yea they left the trolling motor and the Garmin, but took off with my Grill which was in its duffel bag. Guess they really wanted the grill. It was on the ground at the front of the boat while was in the back pulling the plugs and prepping for ride home.
That is ballsy. I’d love to see that kind of person get hit upside the head with a grill.

Its all good, my fault. I was trying to move fast so that others behind me coming in could pull their boats up into the tie down area.

@68junglejim Jewls Custom is here on the forums. I have purchased from him an extra leg, a barbecue mount and a large umbrella holder.

@HailMary own Jewls Custom.

Pics of what i bought. Side note the grill stanchion lets the grill hang off more over the water so you don't slop up your swim deck. Quality is outstanding.

His Website is

Yamaha – JewlsCustoms

Thanks for the mention @HangOutdoors - I appreciate it!

@68junglejim - let me know if you have any questions.

John @ JewlsCustoms.com

Thanks everyone for your replies.

I just ordered a mount from Jewls Customs. Cant wait for it to arrive!

Thanks @HailMary

Back