• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Best Online OEM Parts Sites VS Dealer or Does JB Have A Go To for Parts?

14SX190

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Looking for advice again with buying OEM parts.

Where is everyone buying parts from?
How long does it take to deliver?
Anyone have a go to person they call?
Dealer is option if they discount.

I am going crazy searching multiple sites for who has my shopping list of parts. I search to see how much stuff they have or what part I'm looking for dealer is not
15-20% more.

Does someone on forum have dealer they frequent that will ship to Miami or know of OEM parts dealer that is fair.
To get everything I need from PartsPak it takes 2weeks. Going to try local dealer I use and see what they can do.

This is frustrating.

I welcome anyone to add their "To Buy List" and vendors to chime in where they can help. I rater spend my money here and support JB.

Last edited:

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

14SX190

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yamaha Parts & Suzuki Parts, Motorcycles, ATVs & Accessories

Is usually my first go-to. We probably have the most popular places listed in the FAQ.

Edited to add: https://jetboaters.net/faq/#faq-8
[/QUOTE

More searching in FAQ.
Thanks

Let's keep debate on dealer availability and paying their cost or dealer having order same part and you going online.
Sometimes it worth to pay extra.

I ordered everything i needed from ParrsPak. They had everything and some things over 20% dealer. Just have to wait.

Last edited:

14SX190

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
To bad there's no dealer sponsor or have place in vendors section for us to post our buy list.
Let vendors see it and see who and where buyers can get parts faster vs shopping multiple sites.
Sounds like a good idea.
It works for JBP, Cobra and others that frequently post and generate business for themselves on JB.

Sometimes dealer is the way to go.