• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Best Place to Find Parts

jallen0032

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a 2020 AR240 and have been having an issue with the connect screen/transducer error for about a year now. My service center has swapped a bunch of computers and boards trying to eliminate the problem but it still exists. They believe this last replacement should fix the issue but they cannot get the parts anywhere and none are showing in stock in the entire US(Yamaha Licensed Centers). They are covering the parts under warranty but have no idea when they will come back in stock and I was looking to see if there were reliable places to find gently used parts so the boat is 100% operational this season. These are the part numbers they believe they need;

F3FU83131000START BUTTON COMP.
F3FU83531000SWITCH, CONTROL

Thanks for any and all help you can give.

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length