• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Best proof reading

Troy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Why do I always do my best proof reading after I press post or send? I'm very thankful for the edit post button on this forum. I usually have to press it at least twice for each post I place.

It's like doing a project around the house. There is no way I can accomplish a task without going to Lowes at least twice. Once for the original plan and again for something I forgot or broke.

I'm going to try and not edit this post, but I'm sure I'll find something after I start this thread. Spelling, grammar, or just plain sentence structure.

Proof reading done and...

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yea, Im with ya but I am making most of my entries from a phone..You did ok But you did mis..DISCONNECTED...

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Troy, you aren't alone. Besides being inflicted with the our shared disease, yamathrustitis, you are also part of another unique group. Human. We all err now and then, some more than others, of course. Some hardly ever - and, being human, it's OK if that pisses you off occasionally.

And thanks.

Thanks for taking the extra effort to post a message I can read and comprehend without breaking out my Texting for Dummies shorthand glossary.
My native tongue just happens to be Asturian*, but at a very early age I was taught English, I try my best to keep from bastardizing it and appreciate reading well written stories and books.:cool:

*That's a lie

Magic

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My native tongue just happens to be Asturian*, but at a very early age I was taught English, I try my best to keep from bastardizing it and appreciate reading well written stories and books.:cool:

I didn't even know you were from Austuralia!

I also appreciate well written cogent posts, without errors, that flow well, and don't use excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!!!!!! or run-on sentences with mixed ideas how bout them D'backs that express well choosed vocabularization without asterisks referencing very tiny text somewhere else *

*sarcasm

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Laughing!

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I didn't even know you were from Austuralia!

I also appreciate well written cogent posts, without errors, that flow well, and don't use excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!!!!!! or run-on sentences with mixed ideas how bout them D'backs that express well choosed vocabularization without asterisks referencing very tiny text somewhere else *

*sarcasm
"Do not spread your corn to dry at an enemy's door." - Asturian Proverb

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You guys crack me up!!!

Magic

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
"Do not spread your corn to dry at an enemy's door." - Asturian Proverb
"Unless you firstly mingle it briskly with canine excrementation, and thusly setteth it upon fire" --Irishian adjunct to an Asturian Proverb.....