• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bilge pump 2015 AR192

Hockeyguy1960

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I’m experiencing less water drainage out of the bilge pump port than I was in previous years since owning the boat…could this be a pump issue or maybe a clogged filter if it even has one?? Any thoughts on this? Where exactly is that pump located? I imagine it’s under the rear floor panel…never had an issue before in 3 years…ok I read some of the bilge pump issues of low drainage and I will ck the screen if I can find the location…also there’s water a few inches in my ski locker but I keep that plug out…may need to replace that also with sealant…I do get some rain water coming in occasionally from tears in my transport cover

Back