• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bimini 2017 Stalking Info

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
For anyone who wants to follow my Inreach, the information is below. I would imagine we'll have one in nearly every group, so it should be cool to watch this year for anyone who can't come.

https://share.garmin.com/Bamaha
Password: Yamaha

jameskeller76

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Bill D Hope to see you back under way again soon. Heard rain stopped many of the boats.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It does appear @Bill D is with the first group out his in reach is tracking and on the move.

Zeus2013

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Bill D how do you set up the tracking? I have a Garmin and not sure. Sorry to hi-jack the thread.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Must be flat out there. Speeds in the 30's

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Must be flat out there. Speeds in the 30's
This is pretty common every return I have done has averaged above 30 mph the following sea really helps. Even in 2-3ft conditions its not to bad to do 30+ with a following sea. You will likely see the speeds drop around 10 miles out from Ft Lauderdale as it usually kicks back up again around there unless its just a really calm day.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Bill D how do you set up the tracking? I have a Garmin and not sure. Sorry to hi-jack the thread.
@Bill D has a inreach explorer that is what he is tracking from. If you have that you just hit the tracking key and go. I have one as well it pretty neat it's a satellite communicator. You sign into you garmin inreach account to set up a tracking link or you can text a link directly from the device to someone