• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bimini crossing July 15-22, 2022

Dmiller2002

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
We have a trip planned for July 15 through the 22nd. We have at least one other boat and possibly a pair of jet skis at this point. Let us know if you’re interested. Will be leaving out of Dania Beach and hope to be on the water just before the sun comes up.

JW5055

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length
How many people going on these dates?

I may be interested and tagging along

Dmiller2002

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
How many people going on these dates?

I may be interested and tagging along
As of right now we have a total of 3 boats going. You’re welcome to join.

Dmiller2002

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
I like to go that week
Update…as of right now we have two other boats going. If you plan on joining us let me now and I’ll share details as they develop.