• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bimini on HGTV Bahama's Life TV series

BigT51

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
There are two episodes of the HGTV series Bahama's Life that are focused on Bimini and the Bimini Sands Resort. The season 4, episodes 6 (Bimini Bliss) and 7 (All About That Boat) show couples who are looking to purchase a place in Bimini and both Bimini Sands and Resort World are featured. Episode 7 even has a shot a Yamaha jet boat cruising the Bimini waters. I recorded both episodes and uploaded them to my Google Drive. I can't post them here but I can share them through email if anyone is interested - I checked with Julian to make sure it was alright. PM me your email and I can share the videos for you to download and watch - they're about 650mb each recorded at 720p.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I wonder when those were filmed. I enjoyed it, and makes me want to go even more. Lol

I'm still so confused about the situation with the Sands/Cove. I can’t wait for the trips to come back this summer to let us know what’s up.

I remember past stories of units at the Sands not having AC and other bad stories... they obviously showed some awesome units on the show.

BigT51

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I wonder when those were filmed. I enjoyed it, and makes me want to go even more. Lol

I'm still so confused about the situation with the Sands/Cove. I can’t wait for the trips to come back this summer to let us know what’s up.

I remember past stories of units at the Sands not having AC and other bad stories... they obviously showed some awesome units on the show.
My guess is 2018 for filming since I'm pretty sure season 3 was 2017. I believe they're in the process of shooting season 5 which started last year. The first 4 seasons are available on Amazon Prime but it's not free - $2.99 per episode or $14.99 for season. Season 4 is airing on HGTV now. Seeing those clear waters gets me pumped for making the trip this summer.

VaMarine

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
There are two episodes of the HGTV series Bahama's Life that are focused on Bimini and the Bimini Sands Resort. The season 4, episodes 6 (Bimini Bliss) and 7 (All About That Boat) show couples who are looking to purchase a place in Bimini and both Bimini Sands and Resort World are featured. Episode 7 even has a shot a Yamaha jet boat cruising the Bimini waters. I recorded both episodes and uploaded them to my Google Drive. I can't post them here but I can share them through email if anyone is interested - I checked with Julian to make sure it was alright. PM me your email and I can share the videos for you to download and watch - they're about 650mb each recorded at 720p.

Can i get a link... jon.f.hays@gmail.com I'm staying in Bimini Bliss for the trip this year, and would like to know what im in for.

VaMarine

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length