• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoater’s Bimini Maps on La Vagabonde

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
La Vagabonde has featured Bimini in recent episodes. They do not seem to be fans of the all the power boats that were rocking their peaceful seas but they do a good job of showing the islands and our maps are on their helm in the most recent episode. They also seem to have done well with our introduction to Shark Lab.

B13763CC-9E9D-4114-B5F9-D4A30EC73B8F.png

This is how the maps were delivered.

@hobineros, thank you for creating the maps. @Betik, thank you for picking up the maps. @Ramblin Wreck maybe we will see your shirts in future episodes. @Mainah you seem to be the only one with the magic timing to get into Cat this year!

mpbassett44

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I've been watching their adventures for a while now! I noticed a yamaha (I think an 2015-2016 ar240) in the water by the SS Sapona. (See this video @ 2:36) I figured it was someone from here.

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
La Vagabonde has featured Bimini in recent episodes. They do not seem to be fans of the all the power boats that were rocking their peaceful seas but they do a good job of showing the islands and our maps are on their helm in the most recent episode. They also seem to have done well with our introduction to Shark Lab.

View attachment 85553

This is how the maps were delivered.

@hobineros, thank you for creating the maps. @Betik, thank you for picking up the maps. @Ramblin Wreck maybe we will see your shirts in future episodes. @Mainah you seem to be the only one with the magic timing to get into Cat this year!
Cat Cay was an awesome lunch for the family and the gift shop is nice. Glad to say I visited there for a few hours thanks to @Bruce tip. My trick was to phone the day before and get on the harbor masters list for a possible lunch stop the next day. The day of I hailed one mile out with full proper marine radio etiquette and again specified purpose was family lunch, market, and gift shop trip. While there a visitor jumped in one of the owners golf carts at the dock and went for a jaunt while we were in the restaurant. Security cleared out the dock side bar and secured doors to all “in town” buildings while dealing with the jerk. We were asked to pass along that this behavior would not be tolerated and that visitors would not be allowed for at least a few days. They were still very hospitable and advised us to enjoy the gift shop and market even though no one else was being allowed in once we had finished lunch.

I would say Cat Cay is worth a try if you are looking for a mature and upscale but laid back lunch. The market is also very well stocked. Just beware that security does not play around there and not to even attempt pulling into the marina without first gaining permission.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I wonder where that under water cannon is around the 13:48 mark.