• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bimini Pin broken need replacement

jgourlie

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I managed to break one of my pins today. This is the part number F2J-U316A-00-00 and I have found a few sources for $25. Shipping to Canada is another $25. Does anyone know something else that will fit or a cheap place to buy? @Crob83 2B3041AE-2324-42FC-8313-A55C46F8CD90.jpeg

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
You can get them at bass pro shop or a boat place. We keep extras in the glove box when the tether let go and became one with the bottom.

jgourlie

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
good to know...I will try and check out Bass Pro
You can get them at bass pro shop or a boat place. We keep extras in the glove box when the tether let go and became one with the bottom.
would you happen to have a part number for them at bass pro?

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

sunbyrned

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@jgourlie I wasn’t sure if you were kidding about the golf tee. I like that simple idea and might try it as well. I just want to make sure it’s not going to break on me at high speeds and hurt someone or the boat. Have you had good luck with them?

jgourlie

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
@jgourlie I wasn’t sure if you were kidding about the golf tee. I like that simple idea and might try it as well. I just want to make sure it’s not going to break on me at high speeds and hurt someone or the boat. Have you had good luck with them?
I just test fitted it this morning. I only use plastic golf tees so they should be better than wood. I have to pound the pole into the bracket with a hammer because my Bimini is so tight as is, I was thinking that I probably wouldn’t need a pin anyways. The tee should be great. I will let you know if it works

sunbyrned

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I just test fitted it this morning. I only use plastic golf tees so they should be better than wood. I have to pound the pole into the bracket with a hammer because my Bimini is so tight as is, I was thinking that I probably wouldn’t need a pin anyways. The tee should be great. I will let you know if it works
I use a pin and it goes in without hammering. Just have to lift the pole to take the pressure off of it. Golf tees might be a little easier than a blunt pin.