• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

bimini top cover - gonezoe

Kross

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Lost the zip-cover for the bimini top. I've been searching the parts stores and unable to find the part number. Can anyone tell me where to find the part # for this item? or how to go about finding a replacement?

it blew off while on the trailer because we didn't have it zipped up. gone forever once we got home. doh.

Williamsone46

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
This is the part #F2D-U3119-31-00 for a 2014 SX240 bimini cover/boot. It is the exact same, although I'm not a 100% sure the color is exact but its close. Yamaha has it in stock as well.

Kross

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
exactly what i neeeded. Thanks. still need to find one in stock, but much closer.