• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bimini top

BigJay17

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does anybody have any suggestions on were I can get bimini top for Ar 240 2016. It flew off when I was pulling it home.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

rkim808

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does anybody have any suggestions on were I can get bimini top for Ar 240 2016. It flew off when I was pulling it home.
How did that happen, was it collapsed or setup? I have the same boat, and just wondering on how it happened. Mahalo(thank u)🤙🏽

BigJay17

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I had collapsed and tied up. The straps were still there. I have traveled all over Florida never had a problem.

dnicholas47

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Are you supposed to tow with the bimini removed and stowed in the boat, or is it ok keeping it folded up and tied to the tower? Our boot shredded last year, and ever since then I wondered if I should have been removing the whole thing for towing?

dadofral

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Are you supposed to tow with the bimini removed and stowed in the boat, or is it ok keeping it folded up and tied to the tower? Our boot shredded last year, and ever since then I wondered if I should have been removing the whole thing for towing?
Same thing happened to our top last summer, so I'm shopping for a new one and a cover....seems yamaha sports plaza has the best pricing for both.

dzeppos

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Just happened to me on my 2016 242 LS. The straps that attach the cover to the Tower failed. They were starting to look worn, but I didn't think they would tear from the Bimini itself. Pretty lousy material - if failing after only 3 seasons. So now my bimini top torn in half- the actual rods are all fine and intact. Its on back order from Yamaha until Aug 26. . . . ..