• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bimini Trip June 19th - 26th 2022

rocky4x479

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We have been going stir crazy since boat went into storage, trying to get nerve up for a exuma trip

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We have been going stir crazy since boat went into storage, trying to get nerve up for a exuma trip
we already started planing a Bimini trip in June and Exuma in July it’s a good way to keep myself busy during the winter lol.

pprocacci

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
One of our other pals has been talking about going to one of the other islands in the Bahamas, just using Bimini as a refuel point.
We as a family haven't decided fully what we're doing yet.

Let me put it this way, I essentially do as the wife wants. If she wants to go to the Bahamas again, yeah, we're going again.
If she instead wants to go to one of the other islands, yeah, we're doing that too.
Nothing in stone yet though. Will certainly figure out the details, probably after Christmas sometime, and make the necessary postings here.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
for us it’s kind of become second nature. I think this will be our eighth trip to Bimini in our fifth trip to Exuma this year by boat.

rocky4x479

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I
for us it’s kind of become second nature. I think this will be our eighth trip to Bimini in our fifth trip to Exuma this year by boat.
think I got the wife talked into exuma next yr. And Bimini this yr. But a lot like Paul says pretty much what the wife wants the wife gets we both married up

Jahall812

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Does anyone have dates for a crossing to Bimini? We are looking to cross for the 1st time but would like to cross with a group.

pprocacci

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
No plan as of yet from my neck of the woods. Sometime after Christmas ... late January possibly once the holidays are over and I've had a good sit down with the wife, we'll decide what we're doing.

I'm like 90% sure we're doing something in mid-late June. What that entails however is still up in the air.
If we go to Bimini and the dates line up with what you had in mind you are welcomed to join.
Once (if?) we are confirmed going we'll create a new post with all the glory detail and at that time you can decide if you want to cross with us.

AshleyPro83

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
Okay people, it's late January, let's figure this ish out! We going? June 25th-July 1st is what we're considering. If we don't do a Bahamas trip, we're doing something in FL. We're open to whatever! I just need that beautiful water again!!!

AshleyPro83

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
I wish we could go that week! Dates don't work for us as of right now...grr. will chat with hubby and see.

rocky4x479

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Im in limbo again, Had a wreck in the truck i pull the boat with Drunk driver pulled out in front of me. They gave an estimate of it not being fixed til freaking April. Kind of put a hold on things, but If your looking at things in Florida look at the Jet Boaters Gulf Coast get together