• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bimini trip

STEVE garman

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Great brief video. we are going for the first time in June. Excited .... a little apprehensive, got a 19 footer.

WetWillie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Great video; wondering what speed you had to maintain to get there in under 2hrs?

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

STEVE garman

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I did a trial run from Elizabeth city, NC. to Wanchese, NC. 50 miles non stop at 28-31 mph, 6500 rpm and made it in about 2.5 hrs crossing the Albemarle Sound. I have the blisters to prove it. I went out and bought ski gloves for this bimini trip. The bounce was tough. Impossible to sit! I was sore in the hips and buttox for days. fun !

navsar94

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
GT
Boat Length
PWC
Great brief video. we are going for the first time in June. Excited .... a little apprehensive, got a 19 footer.
June what? We have a few skies leaving on the 15th.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Sbrown

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Awesoem, unfortunately were coming back that day.
Fortunately for us, though. lol. Make sure you don't use up all the provisions!

navsar94

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
GT
Boat Length
PWC
There is aprox 30 boats crossing on the 25th
Hey again, my travel plans may shift. Is there a closed forum for the group or point of contact for the crossing kn the 25th? Thanks.

Blaise

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey Out on the Reef! Just want to thank you for the inspiration. We crossed June 4 and back on the 8th from Lauderdale. We did it solo with all the safety and back up gear you run.
Trailered 1000 miles to do so. It was a bucket list thing for us. Waves were 1.7' 3 sec going 3.25 hours. Return was 1.1' 3 sec 2.25 hrs. Felt comfortable during the crossing but very nervous before hand. My 12 year old drove the entire return. Honeymoon harbor was awesome! Again thanks!
blaise
2013 ar-190

Last edited: