• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bimini

jeremywatco

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My 2007 AR210 Bimini is all stretched out.. frame is perfect. Anyone know of a place that sells the fabric sewn and ready to go? Suppose I could have something made

jeremywatco

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well said. The Big Air Collapsable ones look decent too. Any experience?

jeremywatco

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
WOW! That thing looks awesome.

sunbyrned

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Try this guy. He was on the forum advertising at one time. People gave him great reviews.

George Kotzin in Moncks Corner, SC. 843-297-7009

squib_2000

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Exciter
Boat Length
you can go to

select boats and then look at a picture of your bimimi top. Then search other years for the same picture, you will get different part numbers because they will be different colors. just make sure the picture looks EXACTLY the same. Or you can have it made. But i tired that route and had trouble. Most wanted me to bring them the boat, which would be fine if i was anywhere near them, but i wasn't. Someone locally said they could do it, but it was going to be $800 and my top is much smaller then the one on the 2007

AuraofBlue

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a brand new 2018 ar210 factory Bimini top for sale- the factory dark gray- I also have the Bimini stainless frame- one front arm needs to be re-riveted but when stretched it stays in place. Let me know if you want it- waited 2 years for it to arrive and no longer have the boat ha

212s

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
My 2007 AR210 Bimini is all stretched out.. frame is perfect. Anyone know of a place that sells the fabric sewn and ready to go? Suppose I could have something made
Marine canvas shops can made a great replacement for you...shop around and inquire.