• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bittersweet day

ripler

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Today we said goodbye to our Yamaha, it gave us 10 years of trouble free memories. I didn't know how I would feel, but I'm not going to lie I'm bummed. Good news is I'm going to order a new boat, we just need to do a demo before we are 100% sure. We have to wait a few weeks for our dealer to get their next boat in before we can demo.

20200901_170932.jpg

This will probably be our next boat.

20200901_185350.jpg20200901_185410.jpg20200901_185107.jpg

bumpy

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I feel your pain; our 242 was the easily the funnest (is that even a word?!) boat we have owned. For us, our shallow home dock made the decision to move to an outboard a no brainer, but I'll always remember the fun factor!

ripler

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Dang dude! That’s nice!
Thanks, I'm pretty excited, but the wait is going to kill me if we order. The boat dealer has 3 boats coming in by the end of fall and if we like any of them we may not order. The guy that bought our boat is from Greensburg and he may frequent our pool, so if you see the Yamaha and they don't say hi it's not me.

gallobg

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Super nice boat! I have a few friends on the lake with the NXT 20. It’s a great platform for water sports and super easy to drive. Fit and finish is top notch. The 2020/2021 models have added a bunch of new electronics especially for surf control.

ripler

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Super nice boat! I have a few friends on the lake with the NXT 20. It’s a great platform for water sports and super easy to drive. Fit and finish is top notch. The 2020/2021 models have added a bunch of new electronics especially for surf control.
They did a great job with the 2020, its bigger, 6.0L Ilmor is standard, upgraded vinyl, it's a sexy boat

jeffrt

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That will be an awesome upgrade. Nice looking boat. Always wanted a MasterCraft.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
You'll remember the good times you had but you'll make great memories ahead. Congrats!

Days like this the jet boat won't even be on your mind trust me lol....

image.jpeg

Last edited: