• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bittersweet !!!! Sold the boat !!

ar240owner

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
image.jpg I Loves my sx210 !!!! I hope the new owner will like it as much as we did !!!! Now I'm on the hunt for a ar240 !!!!

Congrats, enjoy shopping'

Can't wait to see the new one, Mark!! @sx210owner Please update your screen name. @exsx210owner

I'm staying jet drive , I love runing on the big rivers with no worrys !!! 7 seasons on the 210 with 0 issues !!!! I know ALOT of IO and inboards that can't say that !! Love the yamaha !!!!

Have fun shopping!

Congrats on the sale and good luck on the hunt for a AR240. Are you looking for a 2010-2011 or 2015+?

Which ever one I find a good deal on !! Lol

I am very happy with my 2011 AR240, but I love some of the features in the newer model (quieter, hinged seats, touch screen, Sea-Dek, etc.). I am not sure how much that is all worth to you and I imagine there are not a bunch of used 2015's out there just yet. If you do go with a 2010-2014 AR240, be careful about the oil cooler issue (all 2010's and some early 2011's). I have the older oil cooler and have had no issues with 100 hours on the boat (luckily). Good luck.

had a lot of great times on that boat. @Scobie you got a winner!!

The first step of the journey is done. Now comes the fun part!

@sx210owner Do you mind telling us what the boat sold for? I had a customer this morning asking what he should sell his clean 2009 SX210 for and I did not know a good number to give him.

A little memory lane for ya @sx210owner. And a little of the fun you are going to have @Scobie. Congratulations to both of you.
IMG_8563rev1.jpg IMG_8590rev1.jpg IMG_8600rev1.jpg IMG_4264rev1.jpg IMG_9444rev1.jpg

Back