• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Blackstone Griddle on JEWLS Customs Stanchion

HailMary

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey Folks: Recently had a request from a customer to fab a mount for a Blackstone griddle. Blackstone's don't really have a built-in mounting system, but this customer was willing to drill four holes, and it worked out great (IMO)! The mount is fastened to the bottom of the grill, and this grill/mount then slip into the open tube at the top of the stanchion for easy setup. This mount also allows the grill to spin on top of the mount. The stanchions get the grill (I make mounts for Magma and Kuuma grills as well) or griddle out over the water.

I make these stanchions and mounts in my small shop, and they're becoming VERY popular! Currently have them for Yamaha, Chaparral, and Scarab jets.

Attachments

• DougVanHorn1.jpg
    DougVanHorn1.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 167
  • DougVanHorn2.jpg
    DougVanHorn2.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 157
  • DougVanHorn3.jpg
    DougVanHorn3.jpg
    297.4 KB · Views: 132
DUDE.....OMG....You've seriously read my mind. I was thinking of getting a stanchion, and changing the top so I could mount a Blackstone on it.

Is it bad to spend COVID bailout money on boat mods?

Hey Folks: Recently had a request from a customer to fab a mount for a Blackstone griddle. Blackstone's don't really have a built-in mounting system, but this customer was willing to drill four holes, and it worked out great (IMO)! The mount is fastened to the bottom of the grill, and this grill/mount then slip into the open tube at the top of the stanchion for easy setup. This mount also allows the grill to spin on top of the mount. The stanchions get the grill (I make mounts for Magma and Kuuma grills as well) or griddle out over the water.

I make these stanchions and mounts in my small shop, and they're becoming VERY popular! Currently have them for Yamaha, Chaparral, and Scarab jets.
How can I order this setup?

Tony

2020 yamaha 242 limited se

Ok thank you.

Can this be fabricated to fit an Yamaha AR230 08’ model?

Unfortunately, the 2008 uses a floor mounted table. I've not made anything for the floor mount.

How do you store the rod mount attached to the grill in the boat? Seems like it would be long, awkward and hard to store on a day or weekend trip. But sure do like the look of it

It's not actually a rod mount, but a 2" "nub" that stays fastened to the Blackstone. It simply slips inside the top of the tube and allows the grill to rotate.

Back