• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff BLAST LED RGB 60W Underwater Marine Boat Lights - $239 ea.

jetboy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 Open ID
Boat Length
Up for sale I have two (2) BRAND NEW 60W Blast LED RGB (Red/Green/Blue) multi color changing underwater boat LED lights. These are 60W high intensity LEDs and with the waterproof casing made of 316l marine grade stainless steel. Perfectly suited for jet boats, wake boats, bass boats, and offshore fishing boats, these very high-quality lights will not disappoint.

Other specifications:
  • Number of leds: 12 (cree led)
  • Beam angle: 150 degree
  • Amp@12vdc: 4.2amp
  • Lifespan: 50000 hrs
  • Ip rating: ip68 waterproof
  • Available in RGB
Package includes:
  • 1pc RGB LED underwater boat transom light and mounting screws
  • 2 year limited manufacturers warranty
I purchased more than I needed and would like to sell these two (2). Let me know if you are interested or have any questions!

Thanks!

Attachments

Diablo243

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
How much and do they come with any kind of controller?

jetboy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 Open ID
Boat Length
How much and do they come with any kind of controller?
I will sell them for $239 each. They do not come with a controller but can make a couple of recommendations.

Thanks!
PS. Will edit the post to show price 👍

jetboy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 Open ID
Boat Length
That is who I purchased them from originally but have more than I need. If you notice the listing it says "Seller does not accept returns", so I'm selling them here. Let me know if you're interested.

Last edited:

car0593

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Still for sale?