• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bluetooth extender

Marvin willis

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have something similar on my house and thinking about getting something like this for the boat so I don’t have to use my watch to control my stereo. What do y’all think
[Upgraded] 1Mii B06Pro Long Range Bluetooth Receiver, HiFi Wireless Audio Adapter, Bluetooth 5.0 Receiver with 3D Surround aptX Low Latency Optical RCA AUX 3.5mm Coaxial for Home Stereo System https://a.co/d/4EGIoze

Marvin willis

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I bought it. We will see hopefully tomorrow how far it will reach.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I installed one similar to this on a 50' boat and worked very well. Sound quality was the same and there were zero spots that lost signal even when phone was in pocket and body between the phone and antenna.

Cambo

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Looks like a great product to solve the range problem with Bluetooth. I like to sit on the beach and control the music but the boat needs to be to close and in very shallow water this looks like the perfect solution.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Looks like a great product to solve the range problem with Bluetooth. I like to sit on the beach and control the music but the boat needs to be to close and in very shallow water this looks like the perfect solution.
Good thinking!!

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
I have something similar on my house and thinking about getting something like this for the boat so I don’t have to use my watch to control my stereo. What do y’all think
[Upgraded] 1Mii B06Pro Long Range Bluetooth Receiver, HiFi Wireless Audio Adapter, Bluetooth 5.0 Receiver with 3D Surround aptX Low Latency Optical RCA AUX 3.5mm Coaxial for Home Stereo System https://a.co/d/4EGIoze
Can you detail how you connected it to the boat.?

Cambo

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I bought it. We will see hopefully tomorrow how far it will reach.
Great find this thing is no joke I measured out 100 feet from the end of the swim deck and its perfect it could go even further but that's double what I needed, plug and play

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
So you all just use the aux/3.5mm input on your head unit instead of the usual built in Bluetooth input on the head unit?

Cambo

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
My plan is to just use it while anchored and leave the boat in deeper water while sitting on the beach. The stock Bluetooth only works if the boat is sitting in very shallow water close to the shore, this solves that problem. Its set up sitting in the console ready to just plug in set connext to auxiliary then change my phone Bluetooth selection, turn the connext volume up then back the phone volume down and control it from the beach using my various Spotify play lists. The 242Xe has a plug near the starboard passenger seat with the 3.5mm and USB plug so very easy to plug in.