• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bluetooth sound

dgbroyles @gmail.com

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
All you members who have a 2015 ar240 please help. I am having an issue with the Bluetooth connected to my ipod producing very little sound out of boat speakers. Practically have to turn volume up on connext to hear the sound. USB sound is great as is radio. Just bluetooth. Anyone else have this issue?

Don't have an answer for you (I don't have Connext), but I noted in your profile that you have a 2013 210SS (which I assumed was a typo for an 210SX). But you are asking about a 2015 AR240?

Make sure the volume is all the way up on the phone/iPod. That’s my only guess. I don’t have any problem with volume unless the phone volume is turned down for some reason.

I'll double check that, but was pretty sure ipod volume was up, but I will max that and recheck. Ya, you would think boat stereo would over ride that.

I'll double check that, but was pretty sure ipod volume was up, but I will max that and recheck. Ya, you would think boat stereo would over ride that.
Bluetooth would not over ride. Your local (iPod) volume has to be up. Then the host (boat) will control the volume from the local volume point.
That being said, Bluetooth is always not as robust as USB or even AUX. Over the air is always less robust.
Hope this helps.

Make sure the volume is all the way up on the phone/iPod. That’s my only guess. I don’t have any problem with volume unless the phone volume is turned down for some reason.
That worked! Turned volume on max for ipod. Sounds much better. Thank you.

Back