• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Boat length

Philip

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
does anyone know the actual length of boat from bow to transom- not including platform? Trying to order an air dock and need measurement. I'm assuming it's prob 2ft , so around 21.6 length but defer if someone already knows.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I think you should specify the year and model of your boat. If you just need to make sure that the hull is supported end to end I'd specify that as well since the swim platforms may /should have different dimensions and start on different parts of the hull for different models. Also remember that the 2015 240s are 6" longer than the older models.

Philip

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
2011. 242 limited s

Hull needs to be supported. And couple different models boat length is measured from end of hull/transom to bow, I know boat is 23.6 but that's tip to tip