• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Boat Lift Specs for 22 210FSH Sport

Force15

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Great news! I can get a boat slip this year for less $$ than my storage. I am going to her in a 24’ cover slip and I have been offered a 20’ boat lift. Bad news: I have no idea if that length is right for my 210 FSH Sport. Most of the specs I see for boat lifts are based on weight and beam and width of slip.
The marina has told that it has to be front loading lift and they have recommended a dealer if I want to buy new but I could get in quicker and cheaper if I knew the dimensions for my boat for safety.

where can I find this or does anyone have experience with a good or bad lift for a 210FSH?

thanks!!

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I bought a “Air Dock” for mine. Just told them the specs. I had some family issues and never used it so I don’t know it is still at my house.

MilesPrower

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
A 20 ft boat lift with longitudinal bunks is plenty long enough for a 210 FSH. The bunks on my 15,000 lb lift are 14 ft long. I spaced the bunks 30'' apart, center-to-center. That spacing worked out perfectly for my AR 210. When I replaced the AR 210 with a 255 FSH, the same 30'' spacing was still perfect.

Due to the shape of the hull, less than 10 ft along the length of the hull actually touches the bunks.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Great news! I can get a boat slip this year for less $$ than my storage. I am going to her in a 24’ cover slip and I have been offered a 20’ boat lift. Bad news: I have no idea if that length is right for my 210 FSH Sport. Most of the specs I see for boat lifts are based on weight and beam and width of slip.
The marina has told that it has to be front loading lift and they have recommended a dealer if I want to buy new but I could get in quicker and cheaper if I knew the dimensions for my boat for safety.

where can I find this or does anyone have experience with a good or bad lift for a 210FSH?

thanks!!
After owning a few boats and a few lifts, the advise above is spot on. Boat lifts are not compared by length, as you put the boat on the lift at a balance point. You will never have bunks along an entire hull due to the shape, other than pontoons. And even then, they only run a partial length.

All lifts are measured by load capacity and width. Keep in mind, unless a boat is yacht rated, it cannot be wider than 8.5', so all lifts should be able to handle the width of your 210 fsh. Some lifts are wider to allow for guide posts etc. The weight of your boat should not exceed 75% of the lift's capacity as a general rule. We are pushing that by having our 242 on a 5000lb lift. But it works and we monitor cable/bunk condition annually.

Best of luck!

Mtdalphon

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
A 20 ft boat lift with longitudinal bunks is plenty long enough for a 210 FSH. The bunks on my 15,000 lb lift are 14 ft long. I spaced the bunks 30'' apart, center-to-center. That spacing worked out perfectly for my AR 210. When I replaced the AR 210 with a 255 FSH, the same 30'' spacing was still perfect.

Due to the shape of the hull, less than 10 ft along the length of the hull actually touches the bunks.
What was the height of your bunk boards?