• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Boat name help

Blazin14

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well my wife wants to pull the trigger on a boat name this spring, but its been challenging to agree the final name. Here are our thoughts, our last name is "Blaisdell" and my nick name is Blaze, so we both agree we want to add "Blaze" into the name, but she hasn't fell in love any of these so far. Here's what we came up with, please add some more suggestions. Also what your option on the ones we have chosen.

On a side note: She's a PD (public defender) , I like the name "Crime Pays"...but she hates it.

Blaze'n
Just Blaze'n
Blaze'n waves
Blaze'n rays

Blaze'n Aweigh
Tranquility Blaze
Blaze n Counsel

I can't figure how to tie the two together but your off to a good start!

Blaze'n Aweigh
Tranquility Blaze
Blaze n Counsel

I can't figure how to tie the two together but your off to a good start!
I like @txav8r's great first suggestion .........
Blaze'n Aweigh ........... :winkingthumbsup"

and then your custom "logo" is
a BLAZING arrow flaming right thru a nice anchor !
Wish I could draw this for you !
Good Luck ......... and like what your Bride brings to the table !
Best Wishes, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Blaze on the Water
Some Blaze'n Trial
Blaze'n Objection

BLAZINTHROTTLEMASHINJETBOATWAHOO!

too much?

Lazy Blaze, Blazy Daze, Blaze Craze, Knot Guilty!

Blaze'n Legal Eagle, Blaze the Law, Blaze'n Guilty, Law and Blaze

Blaze of Glory

Blaze's Glory

Blazer

I do like 'Crime Pays'… but, probably a boy thing. And your wife is a girl.

How about 4-Strokes a-Blaze'n…?

I like the play of a number in there - and can imagine more than a couple fonts/designs which would make it pop.

(If you're still stuck, I might suggest thinking of you and your wife's 'song'. Or -- do you have kids? And, if so, will they enjoy the boat with you? If so, what is 'your family song' or most meaningful family memory. This might get creative juices flowing. Our new girl is 'Sleepy Jean' -- the muse in the Monkees' 'Daydream Believer', a song linked to happiest memories for our family.)

Good luck. Very important decision.

I love it, 3 boat name threads all at once!

Blazing By
Blaze Away
Blaze'n By You
Blaze'n Bayou
Blaze'n Away
Blaze'n Fast
Blaze'n Past

wow...great suggestions..very creative...I will share these with my wife / kids...Update coming - stay tuned!

Evidencely Blazin
Glory Blaze (thank you, Bruce Springsteen)
Res Ipsa Blazin Loquitur

Back