• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Boat name!

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I've been struggling with this, and am open to ideas. Since everyone else is doing, why not?

I REALLY want, "fahrfrumwerkin", but stupid @DieselCamel claimed it years ago even if he's never gonna actually put it on his boat.

My next best is "jiabano", which is so much an "inside" thing, that I'm just not sure it would ever make any kind of sense (acronym for Junk It And Buy A New One). Kinda a long story, so I'm hesitant.

So, I'm a car guy. Scratch that, I'm a german car guy. More specifically, a Volkswagen guy. And I'm german. German names aren't worth a shit for translating to boat names, so I'm looking for car/german/beer related. I don't know. jiabano is gonna win if I hear nothing else I fall in love with. Just figured I'd throw it out to the masses before I submit. Doesn't even have to be car related really...just something witty that 15,000,000 other people don't have already.

Or I could just name it Bob.

You got some good stuff there...let's see, better get another glass of vino for this one...

How about JIABAY .... Junk It And Buy A Yamaha :cool:
DASBOAT

There must be 50,000 Miss Behavin's out there, so don't let someone else take your name...it is yours too!

MORIAV ... My Other Ride Is A Volkswagen

Knot FahrfrumBier
Naut FahrfrumBier

Das Boot
im gleichen Boot
NAUT FAHRFRUMBOOT

I love it, 3 boat name threads all at once!

Bis Spater
Wunderbar
Wunder Boat
Wunder Boot
Blitzkrieg

Man, you guys are killin it already! Das boat is pretty badass, can't believe I didn't think of that already.

U571. Show 'em a sub move!

Jetta Boata
Passat Bier
Volksboaten
Stein Auf!
(ok, that one is a little insider joke unless you have ever heard of the group Lost & Found. basically the band went to Germany and tried to yell, "Rock on!" to the crowd. got inquisitive looks...)

If you go with Das Boot, you will need to channel Jürgen Prochnow:

image.jpg

There must be 50,000 Miss Behavin's out there, so don't let someone else take your name...it is yours too!
Barbie sent you her most sincere Thanks.

LOL... @tdonoughue , I like that one, Volksboaten!

How about
FahrfrumFLOATIN!

Back